Are you excited yet? Want to know more about how you can join? Here’s some information to know before you register:
Membership requirements and Dues
- Each skater must have a primary health insurance. Additionally, each skater will be required to obtain skater insurance through Women’s Flat Track Derby Association (WFTDA). The cost of skater insurance is included in the yearly registration fee and will be good for the rest of the calendar year.
- Sessions are held in 6 week blocks. Each session has a fee of $60. A yearly registration fee of $45.00 is required. The registration fee will cover the skater insurance and a t-shirt. Payment is handled through Brown Paper Tickets. Limited scholarships are available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Practices will be held on Tuesdays at 5:30pm to 7:30pm, at the YWCA located at 72 Concord Street, Manchester NH 03101.
- Preparing for practice: Come prepared to work hard and have fun at each practice. Skaters should bring a water bottle, all of their gear, sneakers, and a positive attitude. Skaters should wear typical athletic clothing—such as capris or shorts and a t-shirt or tank top.
Information Session Information:
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Register for the Upcoming Session: (redirected to Brown Paper Tickets)
- Session 1: April 26-May 31st
- Session 2: June 21st -July 26th
Required Forms and Copies: Links to the required forms are below. All forms need to be filled out completely. New members shall have one week from the date of first attendance at practice to file documents with the league. Please let NHJRD leadership know if hard copies are needed.
- Copy of Primary Medical Insurance Card
- Contact/Medical Information Sheet
- Skater Code of Conduct
- Parent Code of Conduct
- Rules and Regulations/Policies and Procedures Signature Page
- Scholarship Application